You're my blog visitor number....:

Countdown ....

This year is our LAST at High School ..We have been waiting this moment since we were the youngest at this...we always saw the oldest boys and girls like our models to follow when we grow up .. but now We are those that we wanted to be..We are those that are going to have the best trip in their life ( bariloche ).. We are those that are going to be so closed that nobody is going to lay down our plans for life!

Let's make it real!

Let's make THIS year the best of our life!

Go ahead Class 2008!!!

Monday, May 12, 2008

English Proyect!

We make our own bucket lists ....

We thought about them very well... ( 10 resolutions for the whole year are written)

So..when we all finished the resolutions we thought about a proyect...

Our 10 resolutions (each per person) being burried with a tree in the backyard of your school...

During the year we should fight for them to came true...

At the end of it (the year) we unburry our bucket lists and see if we have all of the resolutions done.. and if not, we keep on fighting for them to became real actions!

We are going to be able to see our tree grow as the year goes by...

We can say that it represents all of us as a person who did their best to learn about life .. while also learning english at class....




Feedback of the Open Class:

The day before we all were in agreement that the boys had to bring salty food or something to drink and the girls had to bring delicious pies or cakes .. or at least somenthing sweet they could buy at the drugstore..
Finnaly the day came and we ( the organizers ) had prepared a lot of games that became challenges for all of the groups..

Mocha said some words before we start playing:

" This proyect started as a task from our teacher but later it expanded its limits and reached all of the 3rd of polimodal.
Our life only make sense when we have goals to fight and leave for. This is not enough thought, we need to help each other to achieve our goals.
This open class was organized to learn from each other, to pass our knowledge to you, and of course yours to us.
Welcome! have fun! enjoy it!..
WE ALL DESERVE A FRESH START!"

The games :

- Brain boosters:...It was really very difficult .. only smart ones could go through the answers!

- Say it with mimics: everyone get crazy to find out what they were saying! haha

- Karaoke: It was great! at least this game was not played by each group but we all sang different songs like "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne, that was the main song of this proyect (read the lyrics and find it out!) and also an other one that we can't remember the name..
While drinking and eating like pigs ( haha) we went out to burry our "big" tree!! It was a moment we'll not forget! we first throw all the bucket lits and then filled the hole... After that, we suggested to make a toast for all we had shared that morning and for us to keep on learning while having fun!


Our conclusion of this day is that we all had fun! we did our best to talk in english all the time!
and the best of all .. we made it as a Huge Close group of friends! without diferences or prejudices..



WATCH OUT THIS GREAAAT VIDEO WE MADE FOR YOU!





Lyrics of the song! :
"Anything but ordinary"
- Avril Lavigne -
Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby
Sometimes I drive so fast
Just to feel the danger
I wanna scream
It makes me feel alive
Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please
To walk within the lines
Would make my life so boring
I want to know that
I Have been to the extreme
So knock me off my feet
Come on now give it to me
Anything to make me feel alive
Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.
Let down your defences
Use no common sense
If you look you will see
that this world is a beautiful accident,
turibulent, succulent opulent permanent,
no wayI wanna taste it
Don't wanna waste it away
Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby
Is it enough?
Is it enough?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please
Is it enough?
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.
ohI'd rather be anything but ordinary please.


1 comment:

pia marchesi! = ) said...

wujuuuuu!! such a great post.. I think is the best I've ever post hahaha keep on moving foward!! (that's for me)wiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes but im a little tired and i have to go to study culture and stetic ¬¬ (I don't know how to say it haha)


well....
goddbyee
kisses
and luck!




** Paira...**