You're my blog visitor number....:

Countdown ....

This year is our LAST at High School ..We have been waiting this moment since we were the youngest at this...we always saw the oldest boys and girls like our models to follow when we grow up .. but now We are those that we wanted to be..We are those that are going to have the best trip in their life ( bariloche ).. We are those that are going to be so closed that nobody is going to lay down our plans for life!

Let's make it real!

Let's make THIS year the best of our life!

Go ahead Class 2008!!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

HER Birthday!

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TEACHER!!


(I've stolen this picture from your fotolog jeje .. I didn't had any photos of yourself alone..)
Well I'm not going to tell you why I call her teacher, because Iam running out of time, next day will be. Iam just going tell you that she will be an exellent graphic disigner and she will ALWAYS be great person .. little moments talking and being with her make me realised that everything is different seing with other eyes, It just matters your point of view...(referring to a digital camera) hahah

Bye

Hope you like this post!

** Pairaaa**

2 comments:

Val said...

Pairaaaaaaaaa!! My dear studenttt!!! This really surprised me!! I wasn't expecting something like this to be dedicated to me!! First, your sms last night, which was the 2nd I got, by the way... then this post!! Hey girl, you moved me with this words!! Amazing!! Thanks a lot!!!!
See you on Friday, eh?
A giant kiss!! :)

Val said...

Estás nominada!!! Pasate por mi blog y te vas a enterar!! :D
besoteeee