You're my blog visitor number....:

Countdown ....

This year is our LAST at High School ..We have been waiting this moment since we were the youngest at this...we always saw the oldest boys and girls like our models to follow when we grow up .. but now We are those that we wanted to be..We are those that are going to have the best trip in their life ( bariloche ).. We are those that are going to be so closed that nobody is going to lay down our plans for life!

Let's make it real!

Let's make THIS year the best of our life!

Go ahead Class 2008!!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

CuMpLeAñOsBiRtHdAyAnIvErSáRiO...

That's the way I expected to hear HAPPY BIRTHDAY today, but unfortunately I am not in Brazil so I will have to make do with what we have. Luckily the rain stopped .. So tonight I hope to pass it very well with some few friends that are left in tucuman.
well now i've to go ..
Kisses to all
Bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PAIRAAA!!
aqi pausi i yoo dejandote un mensajee
sabes qe te qeremos muchsisisisisiimooo, i qe esperamos qe la pases divino o qe la hayas pasado divinooo con las chicas i muuch nugaton
jajaa el nugaton me hace acordar a vos

TE QIERO MUCHISIMOO COMPANIERA ACUERIANAAA!!


besooos desde maiamii!

pusi e anitaa jaja

Colo said...

Pia!!!!!Paitanic como cuando eramos chicas!!!espero q la hayas pasado lindo...!!!por mi parte pasé tu cumpleaños encerrada en un auto y mareada, asi q con lo mal q me sentia me olvidé de saludarte (q mala amiga la verdad!)...
Bueno, te mando un beso grande y se te kiere mucho aunque haga mucho q no nos veamos....sabes q podes contar conmigo...

Val said...

HellooooO!!! tanto tiempoo! hacía años q no me pasaba por acá! :P jeje. así q fue tu cumple?? Feliz cumple atrasadoo!!1 :P Vale? o ya es muy tarde?? jejeje. qué tal la pasaste?!?
Ah! me encantó el cartelito de Happy New Year!! lo dibujaste a mano y dsps lo escanneaste, o cómo lo hiciste?? Ta bárbarooo! como todos los cartelitos y dibujitos q siempre pones! jejeje Pero ese me encantó!! :D
Te mando un beso Piaaaa!! y espero q nos veamos algún día!! :P